Business Development (June 2016 - Present)
- International business development of companion animal line in North America and Asia, which involved supporting and advancing regulatory registration in various Asian countries.
- Engaged large global companion animal companies and negotiated collaboration and distribution arrangements.
- Designed and conducted a companion animal field trial with The International Association of Canine Professionals.
- Attended global trade shows where I presented to KOLs in the industry.
Product Development (July 2017 – Jan 2018)
- Performed market and competitor product analysis, helped develop product pricing, branding, and packaging.
- Performed market research and helped develop new product formulations, as well as business strategy around a product line expansion.
Sales & Marketing Manager (June 2014 – Present)
- Performed sales activities to engage retail chains, independent stores and consumers.
- Implemented an Amazon business optimization strategy, formed relationships with social media influencers and created affiliation programs.
- Implemented logistics surrounding multiple drop-ship relationships with vendor to fulfillment centre.
- Created educational marketing material (brochures, banners, booth graphics, sell sheets, info packages, product summary outlines, promo material).
- Organized trade show budgets, promotions, logistics, and vendor relationships.