Cannabis operations professional, with more than 13 years of proven managerial experience, progressive success in high-profile environments from seed to sale, team building, educational training and productivity. Skilled at leading teams and leading/motivating agencies, attaining superior levels of team production. Highly proficient in team dynamics and equally comfortable with individual communications and training. Proven experience developing standard operating procedures and developing industry policies. Skilled at training and leading diverse teams of employees, independent contractors, area developers and others with widely divergent levels of interest and proficiency in strategic brand building. Team leader with excellent communications skills.
- Operations Manager for a 10,000 sq. ft./ 28 room Nevada based Medical and recreational cultivation facility. With oversight that includes cultivation, product development, transfer management to our dispensary, Metrc software tracking for managing seed to sale transparency, employee training and team development, education programs, security integration oversight, state communications for tagging, product destruction processes and reporting; and marketing over 50 strains of cannabis.
- Develops standard operating procedures (SOP) and employee policies for all aspects for the indoor cultivation grow and dispensary, including flow chart process control.
- Expertise in state inspector relations for all aspects of Nevada state cannabis regulations for medical and recreational compliance
- Marketing programs contributed to sales increase for medical and recreational cannabis products from $560,000 per month to more than $1.23 million in monthly sales, growing the company to become one of the largest brands in the industry for the Las Vegas area.
SKILL SET / AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Experience with medical and recreational industry standards and compliance
- Daily oversight of operations, cultivation and manufacturing facilities, while maintaining strict compliance with Nevada State Regulations, while supervising department managers and the team for procedure follow through and inventory compliance
- Sanitation oversight: Daily sanitation is a must and is top priority on my daily list
- Weekly certified lab testing for cannabis products
- Plant count and RFID medical tagging of all plants for clone, veg and flower plants
- Harvesting room inventory control
- Drying and lot creation while incorporating state RFID package tags
- Promotes and manages weekly team meetings for facility communications
- Operation management/ project management
Daily oversight of team production and team development
- State cannabis licensing management and renewals
- State destruction oversight of failed tested cannabis
- Food management –
- Owned and operated Osogood Farm in Jacksonville, FL.
- Both parents were chefs and owned family business in Canastota, NY
- Cake decorator for four years with tops markets in Oneida, NY
- Cannabis industry professional from seed to sale
- Proficient in hiring, orientation, training, staff development, issue resolution and termination
- Proficient with METRC cannabis tracking software
- Facility cost proposal and presentation for updates and expansion
- Industry training, education and conference development
- Company representative for local and state events
- All phases of cannabis product development, product transfers and inventory management
- All phases of digital marketing
- Budget control